Welcome


Welcome to a world of poetry and soliloquoy-

A world of dogmatic digressions and serious exhortations on frivolity and grandeur.

My brain is like a circus. These are chronicles of the circus-freaks and sideshows and mysterious wonders which I carry with me on a daily basis.

I am, therefore I write.

I write, therefore I arrive.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Things I Need To Remember



Time heals.

Cells regenerate.

Stars are born.

The liquid gold scent of hayfields at dusk.

 God covers us when we step out in faith.

Puffins mate for life.

There will never actually be a day when the music dies.

Saltwater stings.

He is not my everything.

Soulmates are everywhere.

Driving calms.

My mother loves me unconditionally.

Shut windows can always be opened.

I inhale oxygen into my lungs and I exhale carbon dioxide.

Cuddling my 9 month old nephew is a small fulfillment of the desires of my heart.

I am worth all of it.

The sun is always shining, even behind the clouds.

Everyone has at least one guardian angel.

Compassion is everything.

Everything will be okay in the end, if it's not okay, it's not the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment