Welcome


Welcome to a world of poetry and soliloquoy-

A world of dogmatic digressions and serious exhortations on frivolity and grandeur.

My brain is like a circus. These are chronicles of the circus-freaks and sideshows and mysterious wonders which I carry with me on a daily basis.

I am, therefore I write.

I write, therefore I arrive.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Colour of My Love

"I'll paint my moon in shades of blue, paint my soul to be with you.
I'll sketch your lips in shaded tones, draw your mouth to my own.
I'll draw your arms around my waist, them I doubt I shall erase.
I'll paint the rain that softly lands on your wind blown hair.
I'll trace a hand to wipe your tears, a look to calm your fears.
A silhouette of dark and light while we hold each other oh-so tight.

I'll paint a sun to warm your heart, swearing that we'll never part.
That's the colour of my love.
I'll paint the truth, show I how I feel, try to make you completely real.
I'll use a brush so light and fine, to draw you close and make you mine."
The Colour of My Love- Celine Dion

Color me interested, color me alive.
Color me happy, color me removed.
Color me anxious, color me blue.
Color me inspired, color me different.
Color me wealthy, color me captive.
Color me free, color me healthy.
Color me diverse, color me strange.
Color me curious, color me lonely.
Color me missing you.
Color me missing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment