Welcome


Welcome to a world of poetry and soliloquoy-

A world of dogmatic digressions and serious exhortations on frivolity and grandeur.

My brain is like a circus. These are chronicles of the circus-freaks and sideshows and mysterious wonders which I carry with me on a daily basis.

I am, therefore I write.

I write, therefore I arrive.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

H-A-P-P-Y A-N-N-I-V-E-R-S-A-R-Y

Happy Anniversary, Benjamin, Natalie and Raelyn.

Two years have gone by, countless changes have come and gone.
Lies have been told, truths have been unfolded, hurts have been sold, and regrets have been demolished.
Laughs have been had, smiles have been given, hugs have been shared, weddings have been celebrated.
Happiness is here, and gone again. Memories are forever, and trust is omnipresent.
Giving up isn't an option. It's our idea of Original Sin, remember?

I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for you three.
You've each saved me.
All of you, together have saved me.

Time and time again, you've shown me your goodness, and you've made me feel your love.
I can't thank God enough for each of you, and I'm proud to call you my sisters, my brother.
Forever and a day, I'll always be your Annie.

Love,
Hannah

"Well, you say with love so easy, and I haven't loved a soul since and I never will, I suppose, but this place gave me more than my eyes back. Or taught me how to spell, which I'll never learn anyway, but with all the fights and the trouble I've been here it taught me what help is, and how to live again, and I don't want to say goodbye."

"I wanted to teach you, Helen, everything that the world is full of. Everything on it that's ours for a wink and it's gone, and what we are on it, the-light we bring to it and leave behind in-words, why, you can see five thousand years back in a light of words, everything we feel, think, know- and share, in words, so not a soul is in darkness, or done with, even in the grave."

No comments:

Post a Comment