Welcome


Welcome to a world of poetry and soliloquoy-

A world of dogmatic digressions and serious exhortations on frivolity and grandeur.

My brain is like a circus. These are chronicles of the circus-freaks and sideshows and mysterious wonders which I carry with me on a daily basis.

I am, therefore I write.

I write, therefore I arrive.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Some Thoughts

Sunday Evening Brain Exercisin'.   I just realized reading that out loud would sound strangely similar to Sunday Evening Brain Exorcisin'.  Typical.

-I wish I was a better writer.

-I wish I had as much diligence towards writing as I do towards keeping my sister's kitchen clean, something at which I am quite professional.

-Nothing says crazy quite like black pants covered in smelly pet hair.

-I wish I wasn't covered in smelly pet hair.

-I wish my sister's dog wasn't so smelly.

-Did I say I wished I was a better writer?

-I wish my niece didn't have nightmares about me leaving without saying goodbye to her.

-I wish I didn't cry so easily.

-I wish I could remember all the words to Songbird so that when I sing them to my nephew,  I don't repeat "For you, there'll be no crying," over and over and over again.

-I wish I could remember what time my flight gets into Portland on Tuesday.

-I can't believe I'm going to see Celine Dion live in concert on January 4th.

-I wish I could make cupcakes without actually having to make them because I am lazy and gluttonous.

-Sometimes I wish I still had an 8:30 bedtime.




No comments:

Post a Comment