Welcome


Welcome to a world of poetry and soliloquoy-

A world of dogmatic digressions and serious exhortations on frivolity and grandeur.

My brain is like a circus. These are chronicles of the circus-freaks and sideshows and mysterious wonders which I carry with me on a daily basis.

I am, therefore I write.

I write, therefore I arrive.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Everything and Nothing

What a week.


This has been one of the best weeks of my life, in complete and honest retrospect.

I cannot begin to express the love and the companionship and the memories that were made, revisited and refreshed this past 7 days.
I'm overwhelmed with emotion.


The shift has happened.

Life is changing, and after this highly pivotal week, everything will be different. Summer is now on the downward slope, and I don't know what September will bring. If I get accepted to Bible School, I'll be leaving in a little over 5 months. Leaving.

A post about that, later.

I can't get sidetracked with more emotion. My little body cannot hold any more joy, sorrow, regret, excitement, love, pride, fear or contentment at this moment.

I will be posting about the separate events one by one, as combining them all into one post would be much too long and boring for you to even consider reading, and reflections are more likely to sink in the shorter they are.

And so, it's finally looking like July is the month of all months for posts, now. By the time I'm done recapping this week there'll probably be at least 4 new posts. :)

I hope you're all doing well.
I'm starving, so after this I'm going to grab a late lunch, and settle in to start my reflections.

Love. Give. Purify. Reflect. Realise.



All the love and the chocolate chips in the world,

Hannah
Xx

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I must say, this was a very good week for me too. I went camping and returned to watch the last Harry Potter movie (very emotional).

    Can't wait to read the next posts.

    ReplyDelete