Welcome


Welcome to a world of poetry and soliloquoy-

A world of dogmatic digressions and serious exhortations on frivolity and grandeur.

My brain is like a circus. These are chronicles of the circus-freaks and sideshows and mysterious wonders which I carry with me on a daily basis.

I am, therefore I write.

I write, therefore I arrive.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Hot Or Not?

Reader Poll:

Zac Efron.

Yummy or Crummy?

I'd have to go with yummy.

It's hard to explain though, because I'm googling images of him and he has to be the most unphotogenic person ever. All of his pictures make him look ugly. But he's not.






Except for this picture.


It's a natural shot, and therefore, not unattractive. His red carpet photos are less than stimulating, but this is nice. And you know, he's really a pretty good actor. And his voice isn't bad either. He's just likeable. I would date Zac Efron.
That doesn't mean much, though, because I also said once that I would date Nick Jonas just to say I dated a Jonas Brother. I'm kind of an awful person sometimes. ;)
But Zac Efron sings better than Nick Jonas, and seems to wear less skinny jeans, which is always a plus.
Seriously. Who came up with those awful jeans in the first place? They don't look good on girls, and they absolutely do not look good on guys. Ever. Period. Exclamation point. Etc.


What do you guys think?


(About Zac Efron. Not skinny jeans. Although if you feel strongly about them, feel free to share your opinions. It's a free country. I won't judge. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment