Welcome


Welcome to a world of poetry and soliloquoy-

A world of dogmatic digressions and serious exhortations on frivolity and grandeur.

My brain is like a circus. These are chronicles of the circus-freaks and sideshows and mysterious wonders which I carry with me on a daily basis.

I am, therefore I write.

I write, therefore I arrive.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Staff Bulletin

Confession: I cannot make a successful pot of coffee. Ever.


Side note: Lean On Me- Bill Withers just makes me move. I can't help it. It's like psycho-hypnosis.


Announcement: Becca is coming into town this afternoon and we're going to send a dear friend off to Bootcamp in style, spend a teary-eyed evening watching Harry Potter 7 part 2 at midnight with beautiful old friends, and also travel to Salem to partake in the best night of our lives, which will be: The Avett Brothers live in concert. Outdoors concert. So it's bound to be an emotional week. Be forewarned for the blog updates following all of these events.


Addendum: Seeing as there is lots to be done before she gets here, I need to get moving. Watery coffee and all.


Sending you all the love and chocolate chips in the world,

Hannah.



Post script: 531 days until Ireland Christmas 2012. Another six months and we'll start looking at plane tickets. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment