Welcome


Welcome to a world of poetry and soliloquoy-

A world of dogmatic digressions and serious exhortations on frivolity and grandeur.

My brain is like a circus. These are chronicles of the circus-freaks and sideshows and mysterious wonders which I carry with me on a daily basis.

I am, therefore I write.

I write, therefore I arrive.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

iBlend

I think I'm always going to remember 2011 as "The Year of the Smoothie."

Back in late December, that Crazy Sexy Diet book forever changed my life.

I haven't talked about it in awhile.

Since then, I've completely changed my eating habits, exercise habits, thinking habits and have made a considerable effort to take better care of my own portion of this earth.

I've begun seeing a Naturopathic doctor, and she's completely revamped my energy and thirst for life.

I've lost 9 pounds.... and counting.

I don't have panic attacks anymore.

I don't bite my fingernails anymore.

I sleep better. I heal better. I listen better. I care more.

So thank you, Kris Carr, for your inspiring story. For your 12 benign "beauty spots." For your delicious recipes, your knowledge and research.

And thank you, mom and dad, for agreeing to buy a Vitamix so I could blend better, and for always being in support of me whatever seemingly crazy endeavors I begin.

These smoothies have assuaged my insides, built up my immune system, cleared my skin, reduced my belly, calmed my thoughts and inspired me to make a conscious effort at attaining healthy nutrition and balanced patterns in my life.

2011.
The year of Vitality, indeed.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment