Welcome


Welcome to a world of poetry and soliloquoy-

A world of dogmatic digressions and serious exhortations on frivolity and grandeur.

My brain is like a circus. These are chronicles of the circus-freaks and sideshows and mysterious wonders which I carry with me on a daily basis.

I am, therefore I write.

I write, therefore I arrive.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

No Explanations!!

I've come to a decision about my continuation of this blog and I feel the need to express my decision and feelings thereupon.

It has slowly entered into my awareness as of late, that I have the horrible tendency to feel the need to explain everything I write here.

This is a tragedy.

I'm sorry if this offends, or unnerves, but do pardon me when I say that I simply do not owe an explanation to anyone who reads this blog.

And from now on, if I wish to write something that needs some form of explanation, or may be confusing to others, well, so be it; it will be so.

I'm a writer. I don't work with Public Relations. I don't focus on readability. I focus on content. Expression. Fulfillment.

This is what I've been reflecting on recently, and so the reality has come forward.

No more holding back, no more wasting words trying to explain away what I mean.

From now on, there is only truth. There is only what is written, and if what is written sparks debates, or questions, I'm open to discussion unless otherwise noted.

No explanations.

No reservations.

No more fears.

Enough is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment