Welcome


Welcome to a world of poetry and soliloquoy-

A world of dogmatic digressions and serious exhortations on frivolity and grandeur.

My brain is like a circus. These are chronicles of the circus-freaks and sideshows and mysterious wonders which I carry with me on a daily basis.

I am, therefore I write.

I write, therefore I arrive.

Friday, February 17, 2012

"He Was No More Than A Baby Then..."



Lovers,  Stevie Nicks.

Today is a day for channeling her spirit, her glamour, her strength, her hardcore and her style.

I listen to songs from Bella Donna and I find the perfect sort of female strength to model.

Give me attitude and give me fire.

That I may overpower my manuscript and beat it into submission with my gravelly vocal inflections and my plunging lace necklines.

I will be Stevie Nicks today.  I will fight.  I will sing.  I will not give up, and I will win.

And this writer's block will be banished.

Just like the white-winged dove sings a song, sounds like she's singing, "ooh, baby, say ooh." 



No comments:

Post a Comment