Welcome


Welcome to a world of poetry and soliloquoy-

A world of dogmatic digressions and serious exhortations on frivolity and grandeur.

My brain is like a circus. These are chronicles of the circus-freaks and sideshows and mysterious wonders which I carry with me on a daily basis.

I am, therefore I write.

I write, therefore I arrive.

Monday, June 18, 2012

May 28th Was A Bad Day

May 28th was a bad day so I wrote this to make it less bad.

Things To Be Thankful For:


  • A  kitchen to bake banana bread in
  • Blue Whale tea towels
  • Sunshine on humiliation days
  • Second mothers
  • Movie recommendations
  • Hazelnut flavored blended coffees
  • Cute old men named Keith
  • Empathy-minded girlfriends
  • Laughing hysterically behind the counter with your crazy amazing boss
  • Mermaid fingernail polish
  • French music
  • Tokyo Milk perfume scent "French Kiss" with mandarin, tuberose, gardenia and vetiver
  • Candles lit at work called "Score from the End Credits" and "Summer of 1982"
  • 40% discounts
  • Wearing dresses and wedges to one job and wellies and windbreakers to the other
  • Red rooibos tea
  • Love

No comments:

Post a Comment