Welcome


Welcome to a world of poetry and soliloquoy-

A world of dogmatic digressions and serious exhortations on frivolity and grandeur.

My brain is like a circus. These are chronicles of the circus-freaks and sideshows and mysterious wonders which I carry with me on a daily basis.

I am, therefore I write.

I write, therefore I arrive.

Monday, June 18, 2012

Summer 2012

This might be my most favorite thing I've ever found in my notebook.  A recap of summer 2012 so far- and there's so much more to be added to this by September. :)


  • Freckles
  • Sunsets
  • Burger nights
  • No Maintenance Mondays
  • Hiking...
  • Trailer hitching
  • Wet swingsets and slippery monkeybars
  • Longboarding the promenade
  • So many movie nights
  • Vintage art posters
  • Bible studies
  • Black Oystercatcher nest watching
  • Scented candles
  • Bellydancing and yoga always!!!
  • Flirting?
  • Dinner parties
  • Laughing with managers
  • Tight, tight hugs
  • Competitions
  • Blue eyes, brown eyes, hazel eyes, green eyes
  • Playing chalk
  • Super burritos
  • Dead sea mammal carcasses
  • Writing at The Cove
  • Costco buddies
  • Disney movies
  • Adventure levels
So many reasons to love my life.  

And the most recent is this:  Becca is officially moving to Cannon Beach today. 

That's right lovers, the best friend and I get to spend all summer together and this list will start growing ad infinitum as soon as she gets here!

Which should, hopefully, be in another hour and forty-five minutes or so.

Not like I'm counting or anything.

Summer wishes to you and yours.

Roll On Summer 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment