Welcome


Welcome to a world of poetry and soliloquoy-

A world of dogmatic digressions and serious exhortations on frivolity and grandeur.

My brain is like a circus. These are chronicles of the circus-freaks and sideshows and mysterious wonders which I carry with me on a daily basis.

I am, therefore I write.

I write, therefore I arrive.

Monday, June 18, 2012

One Way Road

I saw your heart sitting on a one-way road
Tragic veins flowed through tragic arteries
I stopped to sit beside that trembling life-
I wanted to grab your hand
Don't forget to smile, love
We'll find some way to fix this, I know we can
Icy ventricles frozen to lethargic dust
Weakened atriums breathe rattled love
the blood has all but dried
I will wipe the tears from your cheeks
Let me kiss the rest back into your eyes
Clear the cobwebs from your empty lungs
A hand to resonate warmth back
Into your dry, agitated skin
One foot in front of the other, dear
Learn with me how to love again.

No comments:

Post a Comment