Welcome


Welcome to a world of poetry and soliloquoy-

A world of dogmatic digressions and serious exhortations on frivolity and grandeur.

My brain is like a circus. These are chronicles of the circus-freaks and sideshows and mysterious wonders which I carry with me on a daily basis.

I am, therefore I write.

I write, therefore I arrive.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Po. Em.

I love the way we push and pull.

Did you hear me?

I love the way we push and pull.

We've pushed and pulled and poked and prodded and at the end of the day, the world owes us no favors.

And so we part.

And we disperse.

And suddenly we have fledged.

You go your way, and I invariably go mine.

There is no planet of regret on my shoulders- nothing I wish I could take back, no sight I wish I could forsake.

I carry nothing in my being but for the promise which has been given to me.

A promise to just keep treading the water.

And so, I promised back, I will.

This is how the world has been built, and this is how our people ignite.  How we burn.

I love the way we push and pull.

Did you hear me?

No comments:

Post a Comment