Welcome


Welcome to a world of poetry and soliloquoy-

A world of dogmatic digressions and serious exhortations on frivolity and grandeur.

My brain is like a circus. These are chronicles of the circus-freaks and sideshows and mysterious wonders which I carry with me on a daily basis.

I am, therefore I write.

I write, therefore I arrive.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

10 Steps

Step 1: blend.

Step 2: brew.

Step 3: shower.

Step 4: clear the chaos. Clean the disruption. Your imbalanced room is a reflection of the imbalance in your mind. Create peace in your domain.

Step 5: write, write, write it down.

Step 6: it's okay to nap, if need be.

Step 7: read your future.

Step 8: make yourself pretty.

Step 9: work hard and smile graciously- from your liver.

Step 10: practice early bedtime.

I may not know how to make my own day great- but I know how to keep myself from sinking further below the surface.

Don't forget to love yourself- and don't forget to forgive yourself.

Do not become angered by your valid human emotion. Recognize the Automatic Negative Thoughts. Kill the ANTs. Become the powerful ANT-eater.

Be your own gentle hero, today.

No comments:

Post a Comment