Welcome


Welcome to a world of poetry and soliloquoy-

A world of dogmatic digressions and serious exhortations on frivolity and grandeur.

My brain is like a circus. These are chronicles of the circus-freaks and sideshows and mysterious wonders which I carry with me on a daily basis.

I am, therefore I write.

I write, therefore I arrive.

Friday, January 18, 2013

Oh dear.

John Mayer over Adam Levine.

Tony Stark over Captain America.

Colin Farrell over Gerard Butler.

Heathcliff over Mr. Darcy.

Kanye West over Lil Wayne.

Edgar Allen Poe over Wordsworth, Longfellow, Whitman and Hawthorne.

Tennessee Williams over Fitzgerald and Hemingway.

Marlon Brando over Gregory Peck, Cary Grant AND Humphrey Bogart.

Shaun White over Michael Phelps.

Murtagh over Eragon. (That one was for you, Lexi)

Ethan Hawke over... Gulp... Leonardo DiCaprio. (Color me a traitor. And ashamed.)

Jack Nicholson over all his contemporaries.

Sonny Corleone over Michael Corleone.

Draco Malfoy over.... Everybody.


Lovers:

I seem to have a problem with favoring the douchebags.

Multidimensionality. The perfect and passionate desire of ultimate fulfillment... And self-destruction.

Bad boys.. They're just so beautiful, aren't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment