Welcome


Welcome to a world of poetry and soliloquoy-

A world of dogmatic digressions and serious exhortations on frivolity and grandeur.

My brain is like a circus. These are chronicles of the circus-freaks and sideshows and mysterious wonders which I carry with me on a daily basis.

I am, therefore I write.

I write, therefore I arrive.

Friday, January 13, 2012

At The Water's Edge

If I could paint a picture for you,  I would paint it only in shades of ocean blue.

If I could sing a song for you, I would sing it only in lulting, hushed tones.

If I could take your hand and bring you anywhere, I would take your hand and bring you here.

If I could write a story for you, I would write it only in the language of hope.

If I could close my eyes and see anything, I would see you standing in front of me.

If I could know anything for you, I would know only what you need to share.

If I could be anything to you, I would be only a refuge and a safe place.

If I could carve a tree for you,  I would carve it only in the shape of a diamond.

If I could do all of these things, I would do all of them only for you.

Only for you.

If I could learn anything from you,  I would learn you only from the inside out.

And with the knowledge I would gain, I would give my only world  to wrap around only you.

And these are the thoughts that play here at the water's edge.



No comments:

Post a Comment