Welcome


Welcome to a world of poetry and soliloquoy-

A world of dogmatic digressions and serious exhortations on frivolity and grandeur.

My brain is like a circus. These are chronicles of the circus-freaks and sideshows and mysterious wonders which I carry with me on a daily basis.

I am, therefore I write.

I write, therefore I arrive.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A List

It's 5:56 PM in the afternoon on a Wednesday.

I have 2 hours of free time before I have a movie date with several fabulous friends.

The college way of list-making:

  • Laundry
  • Put the sheets that I washed a few days ago back on my bed
  • Pick up all of my worldly possessions from off of the floor
  • SHAVE MY LEGS!!!  (Yes, I do always get this excited about shaving.)
  • Paint my toenails
  • Listen to Wonderwall REALLY INSANELY LOUD
  • Attempt to eat a bowl of cheerios and then remember I'm out of milk and throw my bowl across the room in frustration
  • Kill some rogue ants
  • Distract myself with the curious business of eavesdropping on hall conversations
  • Think of more stuff to put on this list
  • Maybe get some real writing done  (Not likely.)
And in the words of Olivia Newton John:  let's get physical.

But not like that. 

Xx,

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment