Welcome


Welcome to a world of poetry and soliloquoy-

A world of dogmatic digressions and serious exhortations on frivolity and grandeur.

My brain is like a circus. These are chronicles of the circus-freaks and sideshows and mysterious wonders which I carry with me on a daily basis.

I am, therefore I write.

I write, therefore I arrive.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Words of Love

Preaching  (Bear with me for a moment to allow myself an exhortation):

You are all beautiful people.  I am pleased, honored and blessed to offer these words to you.  I know them to be of the utmost truth, because you are all alive, and were created in the image of The Most Beautiful.

Please realize your worth, today,  and please continue forward, sharing with someone else their worth.

This world is in a dire need of validation.  People are looking for someone to follow.  People are seeking a way to feel complete.  People are searching for truth-  and while we may not be able to give them those things, we can give each other the gift of understanding.  The gift of compassion.

Self- Actualization is under-rated and under-shared.  People need people, even those of us who are introverted, and try belligerently to deny the fact that we need anybody else- we do desperately need you.  We need each other.

Never stop needing someone else, lovers.  I've had to learn a difficult lesson in my life, and I urge you to realize this truth now before you have to learn it the hard way like I did.  It's shameful and painful to try to deny, so please just accept this and love it for the beauty it possesses: needing people is not now, and never, ever will be a weakness.

Our co-dependence is our strength.  The human race is designed to be united.  Give thanks for that. 

Sermon over.  I digress.




No comments:

Post a Comment