Welcome


Welcome to a world of poetry and soliloquoy-

A world of dogmatic digressions and serious exhortations on frivolity and grandeur.

My brain is like a circus. These are chronicles of the circus-freaks and sideshows and mysterious wonders which I carry with me on a daily basis.

I am, therefore I write.

I write, therefore I arrive.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Blog Stalking, Harry Potter Raving, and Serial Attraction to Blondes Unveiled..

So recently I've discovered a few blogs that interest me.

Here's the glitch: they sort of belong to people I either A) know socially, but have never talked to in my life, or B) used to know rather well and then things got awkward and I haven't talked to them in over 8 years.

So, half of me wants to follow their blogs, but the other half doesn't want to be thought of as really weird and out of place. So then I consider the follow anonymously option. But I can't tell, is that really creepy? Because it seems creepy to me. I don't know. Maybe it's not.
I can't bring myself to do it.

But then I feel creepy just checking up on their blogs every now and then without actually following them.

Hmmmmm.
Much consideration!

Like right now, I sort of feel like a stalker. But then I was thinking, is it even possible to stalk blogs? I mean, they're blogs, for goodness' sakes. They're supposed to be followed religiously and checked up on and read and laughed/cried at and they're created for the purpose that people outside of your social circle can know you and know what you're thinking about.
Am I right?
So then, why am I scared to follow these certain blogs publicly???
I am so irrational sometimes! It really does drive me insane.


Moving on to other current and more important events, TONIGHT IS THE MIDNIGHT SHOWING OF HARRY POTTER 7!!!!
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited to be reunited with my favorite onscreen characters. Seriously, I think I was born to marry Draco Malfoy. Not the actor, but the actual character. Don't ask me how that's going to work. I'm still figuring it out, but I'm pretty sure it's going to happen someday.

I know, I know, he's like the Prince of Darkness, or whatever you diehard Potter/Weasley fans like to call him, but deep down under that sexy, cold, sneering exterior is the heart of a sad, lonely man who's never truly been loved.
Yet.

You have to understand something about multidimensionality (which Draco holds the world record placement of), multidimensional people are very misunderstood.
This is probably due to the fact that in the midst of all their insane, whirling dimensions and personalities, some poor, foolish bystander is hit with the more unfortunate dimension of that individual being in a hurry, being violently ill, or suffering from a slight case of intense embitterment towards potential arch-rivals. Hey, having to deal with multiple layers of character and feeling is hard to deal with. You try treating everyone nicely when you can't even honestly describe what it is you're feeling because it's so intertwined with depth and multidimensionality. (I really like that word).

Anyways, I'm an eternal fan of Draco Malfoy, because I can see good in him. I think it might have been all the "Draco Malfoy/Hermione Granger" Fanfiction I read back in the day.... Oh, do not give me that look. You know you did it, too. And even if you didn't, you thought about it. Everybody did.
Anyways, in my days, I have read an abundance of Harry Potter fanfiction, and I do believe it has enriched my life in various ways. I'm not going to lie, I am the epitome of "the biggest Harry Potter nerd ever".. Like, you don't even know. I don't even want you to know.
That is how big of a HP nerd I am.
As I was saying, in those particular fanfics of the Dramione persuasion (I know, right? these people are GENIUSES!), you really see a different side of Draco. One that JK Rowling subtly hinted at (and you would only pick up on that if you were a true diehard HP nerd), but that was gloriously expanded upon in the world of HP fanfiction.

It boggled the 12 year old mind to no end.

Anyways, I feel that this is a different story for a different time......
and I'm going to move on now, before I rip my reputation any farther into miniscule shreds.

You might have been able to tell, that I am very immensely excited for the midnight showing tonight.
I'm even excited to go to work, because I know that after work, I'm going straight to the theater to wait in line for several hours in the wind and the cold and the possible snow and the anticipation is SPEWING! S.P.E.W.!!!
hahahaha! yes.
(Harry Potter joke).........

Wow. This post has taken an unfortunate turn for my credability as a generally normal human being.

Time to fix that.

Today I'm working on getting ready for Thanksgiving, and I plan to take a trip to the library to pick up my next adventure into the world of Russian literature!
Eugene Onegin- a novel in verse.
Alexander Pushkin.

Bring. It. On.

BTW: before I go punch down some dough, you all need to hear this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtzCIBNOHzM

I wish to marry this man, too.

I think I have a serial attraction to blondes....
O.o

No comments:

Post a Comment