Welcome


Welcome to a world of poetry and soliloquoy-

A world of dogmatic digressions and serious exhortations on frivolity and grandeur.

My brain is like a circus. These are chronicles of the circus-freaks and sideshows and mysterious wonders which I carry with me on a daily basis.

I am, therefore I write.

I write, therefore I arrive.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Super Duper Love (Are You Diggin' On Me?)- Joss Stone

I just remembered this exercise my teacher had us do in our psychology class last year.

Every morning we had to write 5 things we were thankful for.

It was a good exercise, and on days like today when I don't really feel thankful for anything, it's a good reminder of all that I am lucky enough to have.

Today, I am thankful for the 17 Joss Stone songs on my iPod.

I am thankful for the blue sky and red leaves outside.

I am thankful for Eucalyptus Spearmint stress-relief lotion.

I am thankful for the sound of my neice laughing.

I am thankful for my beautiful bedset from IKEA.




I'm trying really hard to improve my mood today.
I hope it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment