Welcome


Welcome to a world of poetry and soliloquoy-

A world of dogmatic digressions and serious exhortations on frivolity and grandeur.

My brain is like a circus. These are chronicles of the circus-freaks and sideshows and mysterious wonders which I carry with me on a daily basis.

I am, therefore I write.

I write, therefore I arrive.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

I'll Be Your Detonator

I have the tendency to fall in love with something different every single day.
This may sound unstable to you, but it's enriching to me. :)

Today, I have absolutely fallen in love with the phrase, "I'll be your detonator." (My Chemical Romance's new single, "Nanananananana...etc...")

I have also fallen in love with this verse from that same song, "Let me tell you 'bout the sad man, shut up and let me see your jazz hands. Remember when you were a madman, thought you was batman? And you hit the party with a gas can, kiss me you animal!"

Sometimes you just feel like you would kill to have written something by someone else.

This is one of those times.

No comments:

Post a Comment